What a Beautiful World!

Nature Photos I've Taken Over the Years:


An Amish farm in Maryland
Outside my airplane window somewhere in the West
 The side of the road in Southern Utah
 A piece of the Wasatch Mountains in the Winter
Angel's Landing in Zion's Canyon (my favorite hike in the world)
 The view from Angel's Landing in Zion's Canyon
A waterfall outside of the Salt Lake area
The Bird Refuge in Layton
The valley I live in from the Wasatch Mountainse in Layton

My Thoughts and Questions:


For this blog post, I have a series of rhetorical questions. I would love for you to thoughtfully consider these questions. For several of the questions, I link to inspired references that may be helpful to you.


Please comment below. I'd love to see things from your perspective. Also, if you have your own nature pictures, I'd love to see them!


This is the famous Hymn All Creatures of Our God and King by BYU Vocal Point

Comments